RCSP-W Exam Specifications (2016)
It is time for me to recertify my RCSP-W certification, here are the exam specification for RCSP-W I got from Riverbed website:
- Exam Number: 199-01
- Exam Name: Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional – WAN Optimization
- Version of RiOS: Up to RiOS version 3.6.0 for the SteelHead EX appliances and VSP;
version 9.0.0 for the SteelHead and SteelHead™ (virtual edition); version 9.0.0 for the SteelCentral™ Controller for SteelHead, version 4.0.1 for Interceptor, and version 4.5.1 forthe SteelCentral™ Controller for SteelHead Mobile.
- Number of Questions: 60
- Total Time: 75 minutes for exam, 15 minutes for Survey and Tutorial (90 minutes total)
- Exam Provider: Pearson VUE
- Exam Language: English only. Riverbed allows a 30-minute time extension for exams taken in non-English speaking countries for students that request it. English speaking countries are Australia, Bermuda, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, and the United States. A form will need to be completed by the candidate and submitted to Pearson VUE.
- Special Accommodations: Yes (must submit written request to Pearson VUE for ESL or ADA accommodations; includes time extensions and/or a reader)
- Offered Locations: Worldwide (over 4000 Pearson VUE test centers in 165 countries)
- Prerequisites: None (although taking a Riverbed training class is highly recommended)
- Available to: Partners, customers, and employees
- Passing Score: 70%
- Certification Expires: Every two years (must recertify every two years, with six month grace period)
- Recertification Criteria: Retake the 199-01 – RCSP-W current exam. If you are a RCSA-W certified, retaking the 199-01 – RCSP-W exam will also re-certify your RCSA-W.
- Wait Between Failed Attempts: 72 hours
- Wait Between Passed Exams: One year
- Cost: $225.00 (USD)
- Number of Attempts Allowed: Unlimited
As you can see, the cost is increased to USD 225 and the blueprints is also updated. I will make a post about blue print and the study guides just for reminder and gather my document altogether.